Student Lettings in Hove. Hove is a beautiful seaside town just a stone’s throw from Brighton, making it a popular choice for students looking for a vibrant and exciting place to live. With its stunning beaches, trendy cafes, and lively bars, Hove offers the perfect blend of city life and seaside charm.
What to Consider When Choosing Student Lettings in Hove
- Budget: Hove can be a bit more expensive than Brighton, so it’s important to set a realistic budget before you start your search.
- Location: Think about how close you want to be to the beach, the university, and the city centre. Hove is quite walkable, so you don’t necessarily need to be right in the heart of the action.
- Type of accommodation: There are a variety of student accommodation options available in Hove, from shared houses and flats to purpose-built student halls.
- Bills: Some student lets include bills in the rent, while others don’t. Be sure to factor in the cost of bills when you’re budgeting.
If you are a landlord looking to rent your property in Hove contact our lettings manager Beth Roberts today for a free valuation on 01273 724000 or click here.
Tips for Finding Student Lettings in Hove
- Start your search early: The best student lets in Hove get snapped up quickly, so it’s important to start your search early, especially if you’re looking to move in at the start of the academic year.
- Use online resources: There are a number of websites and online letting agencies that specialize in student accommodation in Hove.
- Get recommendations from friends and family: If you know anyone who has studied in Hove, they may be able to recommend some good places to live.
- View properties in person: It’s important to view any properties you’re interested in before you commit to anything. This will give you a chance to see if the property is in a good location, if it’s the right size for you, and if it’s in good condition.
Are you a student looking for a property for the next academic year? Click here to see our property listings.
Things to Do in Hove
- Relax on the beach: Hove has some of the best beaches in Brighton, so make the most of them!
- Explore the shops and cafes: Hove has a great selection of independent shops and cafes, perfect for browsing and people-watching.
- Visit Brighton Pier: Brighton Pier is a must-visit for any student in Hove. With its arcades, rides, and amusements, it’s a great place to spend a day out.
- Go to a museum or gallery: Hove has a number of excellent museums and galleries, including the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery and the Hove Museum.
- Catch a show at the Brighton Centre: The Brighton Centre is a popular venue for concerts, musicals, and comedy shows.
- Be prepared to provide references: Most landlords will ask for references from previous landlords or employers. Here at Harringtons Lettings we are purely guarantor based therefore we do require all tenants to provide a UK homeowner guarantor.
- Sign a tenancy agreement: It’s important to make sure you have a tenancy agreement in place before you move in. This will protect your rights as a tenant.
- Enjoy your time in Hove! Hove is a great place to live as a student, so make the most of your time there!
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact our lettings department on 01273 724000 or click here.