Have you got the right insurance policy for your rented property? Some landlords don’t realise that you need specific landlord insurance when renting your property out. Our sister company iInsure365 will be able to ensure your property is covered correctly.
Was created in 1997 to provide customer focused insurance solutions. It is dedicated to providing clients with help through the whole process. A product has been developed that specifically targets the requirements of all landlords commercial and residential.
They can offer;
- Flexible payment terms.
- An unrivalled reputation for customer service.
- Comprehensive cover including directors’ and officers’ liability.
- Low cost insurance that doesn’t compromise on cover.
- Individual policies to suite individual requirements.
- Quality and commitment to excellence.
- Synergy with our clients to ensure that clients don’t have any surprises within their policy.
They have access to huge amounts of current insurance markets that can deal with any type of policy. If you are looking for residential, commercial, professional indemnity insurance, right to manage insurance, directors’ and officers’ liability, enfranchisement insurance and many more, please do not hesitate to contact them.
In order to get a quote they will need some basic information from you such as the following;
- The declared value of the property.
- How you would like to pay.
- Any claims history that you may have.
- What type of property it is.
- The tenancy type ie whether the lease holder has lived there, or someone rents the flat on either a short or long term basis.
- What type of cover you are looking for – They can go through this with you.
- Who’s name the policy should be in and any mortgage providers that are needed to be noted.