Harringtons Acquisitions has been based in Brighton and Hove for over 30 years, it is a specialist acquisitions consultancy offering a bespoke property finding service for private clients. Anybody that seeks to purchase investments, land development opportunities, or wanting to add to their existing portfolio should discuss their requirements with us. If you have ever thought about investing in property then we are more than happy to discuss this with you. Did you know property is one of the safest forms of investment as shown over the last 50 years. Why not speak to our acquisitions department and get 30 minutes free advice.
No size or price of a landlord property is too large or small for us to deal with. Whilst we do cover the whole of the country our emphasis is on the Sussex area and specifically the city of Brighton and Hove.
We will act as your retained agent to find properties for you. We do not sell properties but we source properties that are often not currently on the market.
Harringtons Acquisitions has offered a specialist property acquisitions and investment property finding service since 1993 to a select group of clients. We take pride in giving professional property investment guidance and our long standing client relationship. We have excellent contacts with the Estate Agents, developers, investors, landlords and other property professionals.
Where appropriate, we conduct direct marketing campaigns to source investment opportunities, as well as approaching our extensive property professional contacts.
We specifically specialise in the Brighton and Hove area for all types of investments.
If you have a property to sell then please do not hesitate to contact us. You would not have to pay us to sell the property for you as we act on behalf of retained clients and they pay us to purchase properties.
Our superb contacts mean that we can provide land and property that has not been previously marketed or that has been sold discreetly sometimes below market value or when the seller reduced the price to a realistic level.
What do we purchase?
We are permanently seeking property investments such as;
- Sell and rent back properties where the owners want to stay in occupation.
- Repossession risk properties where the mortgagee wants a speedy sale for cash.
- Commercial and residential rental property portfolios and individual buy to let properties.
- Fully let industrial estate – Ground rent portfolios or individual properties.
- Land with or without immediate development potential and with or without planning.
- Leisure properties – properties by statutory or protected tenants.
- Properties needing conversion, major repair and/or modernisation.
- Houses in multiple occupation (HMO’s) – other opportunities.